Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel is a huge game, one that has fans of the game old and new coming back. We have a Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel Phantom Knights Deck for you to use in your battles against the meta.
READ MORE: Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel New Packs & Solo Modes
We’ll be breaking down the main deck, and the extra deck, and explaining some key cards for you.
Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel Phantom Knights Deck Explained
So the deck is as follows:
- PSY-Frame Driver
- 2 * PSY-Frame Gamma
- 2* Maxx C
- 3* Tour Guide From The Underworld
- 3* Kagemucha Knight
- 2* Graff, Malebranche Of The Burning Abyss
- 2* Cir, Malebranche Of The Burning Abyss
- Farfa, Malebranche Of The Burning Abyss
- 3* The Phantom Knights Of Ancient Cloak
- 3* The Phantom Knights Of Silent Boots
- 3* The Phantom Knights Of Ragged Gloves
- 2* Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring
- The Phantom Knights Of Stained Greaves
- 2* The Phantom Knights Of Torn Scales
- Dinowrestler Pankratops
- Reinforcement Of The Army
- 3* Lightning Storm
- Phantom Knights’ Rank-Up-Magic-Force
- Phantom Knights Wing
- 3* Phantom Knights Fogblade
- Number F0: Utopia Future
- Number F0: Utopic Draco Future
- Levair The Sea Dragon
- Dante, Traveler Of The Burning Abyss
- The Phantom Knights Of Break Sword
- Downerd Magician
- Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon
- Raiders Knight
- Arc Rebellion XYZ Dragon
- Beatrice, Lady Of The Eternal
- Divine Arsenal AA-ZEUS- Sky Thunder
- 2 * Cherubini, Ebon Angel Of The Burning Abyss
- The Phantom Knights Of Rusty Bardiche
- Apollousa, Bow Of The Goddess
Negating With The Deck
PSY-Frame Driver, PSY-Frame Gamma, Maxx C, and Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring are all part of your interruptions for any plays your opponent may make. Gamma can negate any monster effect your opponent activates so long as you control no other monsters. Maxx C will ensure that your opponent cannot special summon as much as they want during their turn, with Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring able to prevent your opponent from searching any cards.
Lightning Storm and Dinowrestler Pankratops are in the deck so that you have a way to destroy your opponents back row and their monster cards before you go into your plays.
The Main Engine Of The Deck
As far as the actual engine cards of the deck go, they all work together in order to facilitate getting into your extra deck as fast as you possibly can. All of your main deck monsters have low statlines, and on their own don’t do too much. Phantom Knights special summon a lot in order to quickly make bigger monsters.
Your extra deck line will usually have you making Cherubini, Ebon Angel Of The Burning Abyss, and sending a card to the graveyard that will lead to you making The Phantom Knights Of Rusty Bardiche. Bardiche then lets you combo and create a scenario where you can end on a negate or a protection (Phantom Knights’ Wing or Phantom Knights’ Fogblade) or a way to create an even bigger monster (Phantom Knights’ Rank-Up-Magic-Force).
Boss Monsters Of The Deck
Finally, you have your huge boss monsters. You have a choice here between Apollousa, Bow Of The Goddess (multiple potential monster negates), Divine Arsenal AA-ZEUS- Sky Thunder (Non-targeting board wipes that are incredibly tough for your opponent to get rid of), or Arc Rebellion XYZ Dragon, a massive attack sponge that also negates effects.
There’s also the spice of the deck, the combination of Number F0: Utopic Future and Number F0: Utopic Draco Future. The former exists so it can be used as material for the latter, and the latter allows you to negate effects and steal a monster while being impossible to destroy by battle or card effects.