Furniture World News Desk on
With less than 3 weeks away from the 14th Annual event, celebrities are starting to line up to play in the event. Nadia Dawn, who Has appeared in the Bold and the Beautiful, Entourage, Celebrity Poker Stars as well as being a Producer and Writer, will be playing this year. Kevyn Major Howard, the star of Full Metal Jacket, The Outsiders, Sudden Impact, Death Wish II is also scheduled to play this year. Englander Mattress has also signed up again this year as a sponsor.
Ante4autism sponsors include:
- $25,000 Presenting Sponsor: Leggett & Platt Inc.
- $10,000 Final Table Sponsor: Bedding Industries of America
- $10,000 Diamond Sponsors: Ashley Furniture, Brooklyn Bedding, Furniture 1st
- $5,000 Platinum Sponsors: Carpenter, Planned Furniture Promotions, Inc., Karl & Cathi Glassman
- $2,500 Gold Sponsors: Pete & Jenny Primeau, Big Sandy Superstore, Tietex
- $1,000 Silver Sponsors: BoxDrop, Joseph Rosenberg, Bear’s Furniture & Mattress, Coconis Furniture & Mattress 1st, Roger Magowitz, Crane’s Mattress, Joystice of the Peace
- $500 Bronze Sponsors: Englander, Customatic Technologies, Gary T. Fazio, Colonial, LLC, David Deye, Performance 1st Beta, Nebraska Game Calls
- Special Donations: Warrior Chip, The Layout Company, Leggett & Platt Inc.
Sponsorships are still available at all levels, except the Presenting Sponsor and the Final Table Sponsor. Contact Doug Krinsky, 614-554-0802, Ante4autism@aol.com or visit the web site at Ante4autism.com for more details.
There will also be a silent auction at the event again this year. “We will have 7 trips – Los Cabos, Acapulco, Bali, Ireland, Tuscany, Banff, Canada, and Lake Tahoe as well as many unique items to purchase at the tournament,” commented Krinsky. The trips will all be posted to the web site this week with opening bids on each.
Players, and non players are invited to visit the silent auction area at the tournament. There is no charge to watch the event or buy silent auction items. The event is open to the public and will be held at the South Point Hotel and Casino again this year. The date for the event is Saturday, 7/23 at 6:30 PM. Registration is now open online at Ante4autism.com and will open at 5:30 PM that day. The South Point Hotel and Casino has given us a special rate for the weekend of the event. ANTE422 is the code. $109 plus tax and a $14 resort fee per day.
The 5 Autism charities to receive proceeds from the 2022 event will be: The Sharon Sigesmund Pierce & Stephen Pierce Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities at Touro University Nevada, Learning 4 Life Farm, Stockhands Horses for Healing, National Autism Association of Southeast Ohio, and Autism Speaks. Founder Krinsky would also like to thank all the Co-Hosts, as they volunteer their time. Co-Hosts include: Joey Amato – Rock N Roll City Mattress, Stuart Carlitz – Bedding Industries of America, Randy Coconis – Coconis Furniture, Nick Hrkman – Southerland Sleep, Karina Jett– KW Jett Real Estate Team, Doug Krinsky – Brooklyn Bedding, Mike McQuiston – Carpenter, Anthony Mehran – Huffman Koos Furniture, Allen Parvizian – APJL Consulting, Myra Stone – Independent Representative, David Wachendorfer – Intellibed, Jerry Williams – Retail Service Systems Inc.
Autism spectrum disorders are diagnosed in 1 in 45 children in the United States according to the CDC!! The Co-Hosts are committed to helping the families and individuals impacted by Autism in any way they can.