WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Yeah, you read that headline right. Metal Hellsinger is putting on a concert over Gamescom.
The concert itself will have multiple huge names and will be open to thousands of people, with the event also being live-streamed.
The list of people who are attending the Metal Hellsinger Concert as attendees are as follows:
- Matt Heafy (Trivium)
- Mikael Stanne (Dark Tranquillity)
- Dennis Lyxzen (Refused and INVSN)
- Alissa White-Gluz (Arch-Enemy)
- James Dorton (Black Crown Initiate)
The concert itself will be live at 7 PM CEST on the 25th of August. People attending Gamescom will have free access to the entire show, with the first two hundred to enter receiving a swathe of exclusive Metal: Hellsinger merchandise.
Who’s In The Game?
Metal Hellsinger is a rhythm-based gore-filled FPS that requires you to kill demons to the beat of the music. That music is provided by the following list of artists:
- Tatiana Shmayluk of Jinjer – Burial at night.
- Bjorn Strid of Soilwork – Dissolution.
- Matt Heafy of Trivium – This Devestation.
- Mikael Stanne of Dark Tranquillity – Through you, this is the end, blood and law.
- Serj Tankian of System of a Down – No Tomorrow.
- Dennis Lyxen of Refused and Invsn – Silent No More.
- Randy Blythe of Lamb of God – Acheron.
- Alissa White-Gluz of Arch Enemy – Stygia.
- James Dorton of Black Crown Initiate & Replacire – Poetry of Cinder.
It’s quite the action-packed tracklist and one that will very specifically require you to be accurate. If your multiplier dips under a certain threshold then you’ll completely lose the vocal track, meaning that if you want the full track you have to be basically perfect.
You can currently play a demo on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PlayStation 5, and Steam. The game itself will release on September 15th, 2022.