Furniture World News Desk on
Indiana Furniture recently announced the relaunch of IndianaFurniture.com.
This reimagined website allows visitors to seamlessly navigate their portfolio of products and services while also providing information and tools to help make decision-making throughout the buying process easier. With more visuals, enhanced content, convenient tools, and intuitive user-friendliness, the redesign empowers users with additional features like:
- Product Filters that allow users to easily narrow down the product portfolio by category, type, space, and industry.
- Product Pages with an increased number of product images, feature call-outs, and all-encompassing information to reduce clicking and navigating to multiple pages.
- Galleries of images, installations, brochures, typicals, price lists, and more to effortlessly peruse product visuals and design tools.
- Partnership Highlights that include a page to showcase the Edge Design collaboration and callouts to signify the range of products offered through the relationship.
- Knowledge Center that provides Education and Research, as well as more technical information, to ensure users have the information needed to make confident decisions.
- Design Tools like drawing symbols, materials and options, and an enhanced textile showcase to make specification of offices and entire facilities easier.
“Our goal was to create a more valuable, user-centric, and responsive resource across all devices,” stated Mike Blessinger, VP of Sales & Marketing at Indiana Furniture. “Specifically, we wanted to focus on making it easier for our users to learn and locate valuable information about our products and services, and I believe we’ve done just that.”
Indiana Furniture is inviting visitors to explore their new website and shares that this is the only a start to implementing their plans for the platform, suggesting they have goals for additional tools and enhancements to ensure a dynamic, value-added ongoing resource. Indiana Furniture partnered with Gray Loon (GrayLoon.com), an Indiana-based company who specializes in connecting brands to their markets, to determine design and development of the platform.
For more information, visit IndianaFurniture.com.
About Indiana Furniture
Indiana Furniture, headquartered in Jasper, Indiana for over a century, is committed to providing office furnishings of the highest standards in quality, craftsmanship and backed by industry best customer service. Through a culture of continuous improvement, flexibility and state-of-the-art technology, the company delivers a wide range of environmentally conscious products at competitive prices. For more information, visit www.IndianaFurniture.com.