WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
MultiVersus boasts game-modes including 2v2, 1v1 and free-for-all. However outside of these competitive modes – how can you play local multiplayer in MultiVersus with your friends?
It’s strange, however developers managed to keep local multiplayer hidden in the game which seems to be a UI problem, not so great by the developers however we’re here to help!
This guide will show you how to find local multiplayer with ease so you can play with friends.
- Open MultiVersus.
- Next, click on the orange Play button at the bottom center.
- Here, tab over to the custom tab by pressing RB or R1 twice.
- The first option on the left will be Local Play.
- Click on it.
- Now you can play with up to 4 players.
This works with a lobby full of four players, if you want to create a lobby with less you will have to tweak with the match settings.
How to change match settings
- In order to change match settings, tap on the book icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- This will open up the Match Settings. Here are the options that you can change
- Game Mode: There are 3 game modes.
- Ringouts: Lets you decide the number of Ringouts after which the player gets eliminated. These are the options you get for it:
- Time: The time limit before the match ends. You get the following options for it:
- 2 Mins
- 2.5 Mins
- 3 Mins
- 5 Mins
- 7 Mins
- 15 Mins
Make sure controllers are all connected so settings don’t become buggy and unoptimised which could lead to a poor gaming experience, which is what we don’t want!