DIY Wedding Pearl Earrings
It is a lot of fun to make your own stunning earrings using white pearl beads. All you need is tools,
supply and imagination. Make the earrings for yourself or offer them as a gift because these beautiful
jewels are perfect for weddings and other events.
Below I will show how to make a nice pair of wedding pearl earrings.
1. You will need:
– a pair of round nose pliers
– a pair of chain-nose pliers
– a pair of cutting pliers
– a jump ring opener
– 2 fish hook ear wires
– 2 small pearl beads
– 2 large pearl beads
– 2 head pins
– 2 jump rings
– 2 pieces of chain
– 2 bead caps
Duration: 14-15 minutes
2. Cut the chain to the desired size, using the cutting pliers.
3. Thread the pearl beads onto the eye pin. Add the bead cap.
4. Cut the eye pin to size, using the cutting pliers. Make sure to leave 0.4 inches (1 cm) between
the last bead and the end of the wire to form the loop. Bend the pin to an angle of 90 degrees with the
chain nose pliers.
5. With the round nose pliers, curl the top of the eye pin, forming the loop.
6. Attach the chain to the loop.
7. Open the jump ring with the jump ring opener and the chain nose pliers.
8. Attach the chain to the jump ring.
9. Attach the jump ring to the fish hook ear wire. Close the jump ring.
10. Repeat the entire process, to make the second earring. Enjoy the earrings you created!