Hop into spring with these adorable Paper Mache Flower Pot Bunny Rabbits. Add these sweet pots into your Easter decor and brighten up your decorations.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 1 hour
Age range: 6 and up
Things you’ll need:
Things to do:
- Coat the paper mache pots with the desired paint color(s) and let dry. We went with pastels for that spring time feel.
- Draw out the ear shape with a pen on your felt sheet. Once you have the shape and size you desire, cut it out and trace it for the other ears. Our ears are about 4 inches high and 1- 3/4 inch at the widest part, which allowed for a good amount of space for the pom poms.
- Glue the ears in place on your pot(s). Once they are dry and secure, glue the pom poms in the center of each ear.
- Use black paint to create the eyes. Then to make the nose by painting a heart with a fine brush. And for the finale touch, paint on the whiskers.
- Once all is dry, it is time to fill in the pots. Grab your Easter grass and stuff it to the desired amount.
- Lastly, place the faux Easter eggs on top, approximately 5-6 eggs in each pot.