This home accessory is the perfect accent piece for your shelves or table centerpiece. Wrap it around a vase or display it next to a photo frame to celebrate love this season.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. Paint your wood tag red and let it dry.
2. Sand the edges to smooth any roughness.
3. Position your stencil and tape it in place. Apply paint to transfer the design.
4. Cut 24″ of jute and tie the tag on the end.
5. String the beads in a repeating pattern until you have about 3″ of cord left.
6. Make a tassel by cutting 25 10″ lengths of jute. Add some ribbons in with the jute to give a little color.
7. Tie the tassel on by folding the string in half and tying them with the end of the bead cording. Slide the end of the knot up into the beads and trim the tassel to your desired length.
8. Tie matching ribbon above the tag.