Hi people, Today we present you the Best Value For Money PC Under Rs 40000 in India. If you want to know this build is going to be an AMD-based
build and all links are from mdcomputers through which you can bet the best prices. During this build I have thoroughly researched about different parts so that you can get the best out of your money! So let’s get started!
- Processor: For the processor, we are choosing the AMD RYZEN 3 1300X Desktop Processor With Wraith Stealth Cooling Solution – (4 Core, Up To 3.7 GHz, AM4 Socket, 10MB Cache). It’s a quad core cpu with nice clock speeds. It crushes its only competitor: Intel Pentium G5600 with a HUGE margin while also being cheap.
- Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH Plus Motherboard (Amd Socket AM4/Ryzen Series CPU/Max 32GB DDR4 3200MHz Memory) According to AMD this cipset does not support overclocking but when I was researching about it, I came to know that this MSI version of board is getting BIOS updates with which many users have reported easy overclocking capability! Good News 🙂
- The RAM: G.Skill F4-3000C16S-8GVRB Ripjaws V Series 8GB DDR4 3000MHz. We are choosing this ram as the 3000mhz is going to give a large performance boost to it!
- The GPU: We are going with the asus STRIX rx 570 4gb. With this GPU you can get 60-80fps in almost every AAA title in high-VeryHigh settings. If you are an esport gamer than you can get even more fps. Roughfigures: Fortnite: 100-120fps epic settings PUBG : 70-80 fps high APEX legends: 80-90 fps high CSGO :150-160 MAX
- Hard Drive: WESTERN DIGITAL DESKTOP HARD DRIVE 1TB BLUE (WD10EZEX). 1tb will be enough to store all your games and softwares.
- SSD: KINGSTON A400 240GB Internal SSD (SA400S37-240G) It will be good for your windows drive and also you could store some games too in it as it is 240GB.
- The Cabinet: CORSAIR SPEC-ALPHA (ATX) Mid Tower Cabinet – With Transparent Side Panel (White/Red).
- Power Supply : ANTEC VP500PC SMPS – 500 Watt PSU With Active PFC. It will be more than enough for your pc build. If decide to upgrade something in future then, it have a lot headroom available. It also comes with Active PF coating which is really necessary nowadays.
So We Finished with the basic components and you can always add extras
like RGB fans and all. I have not added a monitor and other peripherals
because every person has a different taste with peripherals. NOTE: I recommend you to choose your own cabinet/case according to your requirements.
Now let’s get to the prices of these parts! The final price of this build comes roughly Rs.41000
Sorry for the low-quality screenshot though 🙂