WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
In this guide, we’ll recommend you the best perks for Bugs Bunny in MultiVersus.
Bugs Bunny is one of the iconic characters from the array of characters in MultiVersus.
The character boasts different unique moves and abilities to choose from which makes the character one of the best to use currently.
NOW READ: Intrigued in how strong the characters are in MultiVersus? See our tier list!
Best Perks for Bugs Bunny in MultiVersus
Here are the best perks to choose from:
- Comin’ Through Doc – This signature perk releases a big shockwave towards enemies when Bugs leaves the tunnel. Bugs Bunny is a mage / ranged character, so you can use this perk to escape or hit and stun any of your enemies with some extra crowd control (CC).
- Collateral Damage: Using this perk offers your team an additional 1 damage. However to active the perk you ened to make sure enemies collide with the floor or wall, hence why it may be tricky at times! The perk stacks with the duo and goes up to 2 damage.
- Speed Force Assist – If Bugs uses this perk, your team will receive a 4% increased base movement speed. This is incredibly strong for a player like Bugs Bunny and for slower bruiser characters such as Batman or Shaggy. This perk also stacks and an additional 4% (8%) is granted.
- Second Wing Beneath your Wings – You can use this perk to refresh all aerial attacks. This is great for cooldown reductions and for allies such as Arya Stark or Superman who excel well in the air the most.
- Lingering Love – Additional perk to the ones mentioned above, this is another signature perk that can be used for Bugs Bunny. As you use this perk, Bugs will throw a flying kiss at opponents. This will stun for a short time wherein you can throw combos and perform a lethal move on your opponent!
Lingering Love may take some time however, but it is a great counter to Superman who may come across as overpowered.
NOW READ: Confused which perks to consider? Check our Perks’ Tier List!
Additional Perks To Consider
In addition to the perks described above, standard perks are great to consider for Bugs Bunny.
- Aerial Acrobat
Lingering Love and Comin’ through the Doc seem like mandatory perks for Bugs Bunny.
They provide a massive amount of crowd control for you and your teammate to take advantage of.
These are our recommendations but remember, they are only recommended! Play MultiVersus and play around with the perks yourself too.
Here are additional perks guides for MultiVersus if interested: